FIGHTING FOR YOUR SUCCESS
Before joining us in 2022, Elizabeth Nielsen had already represented real clients in litigation through two federal jury trials as a student attorney for the University Of Illinois College Of Law Federal Civil Rights Clinic, achieving a winning verdict in one of those cases. While studying for two degrees in her four years at Southern Illinois University, she conducted the band as Drum Major for the Marching Salukis and worked in theatrical costume for several years after graduation. Among her law school activities, Elizabeth competed on trial team and moot court, served as an Administrative Editor for the Illinois Law Review and as President of the Illinois student chapter of the Federalist Society. Playing in the law school softball league was a weekly highlight.
In her free time, Liz aims to create the perfect pan pizza.
- University of Illinois College of Law, Champaign, Illinois
- J.D. - 2022
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Rickert Award for Excellence in Advocacy
- Honors: Paul M. Lisnek Award for Excellence and Ethics in Trial Advocacy
- Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Illinois
- B.A. - 2014
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: Chancellor’s Scholar
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Theater
- Minor: French
- Minnesota, 2022